Waste to energy technologies involves the generation of energy from waste materials as fuel. The waste consists of both biomass and non-biomass materials like paper & paperboard, food waste, plastic, glass, and metal. Increasing solid waste in the developing and emerging countries has resulted in rising public concern pertaining to the subsequent health and environmental impacts.
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Global Waste To Energy (WTE) Market is anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Increasing electricity demand together with growing dependency on renewable sources to produce energy due to depleting petrochemical reserves is probably going to drive waste to energy market over the forecast timeframe. As of 2015, more than 50% of the global population lives in urban areas and, therefore, accelerating municipal solid waste accumulation. Garbage has been a worrying cause for native governing bodies mostly in developing areas.
Get PDF Sample of this Research Report@
Global Waste to Energy (WTE) Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Waste Management Inc., A2A SpA, Veolia, Hitachi Zosen Inova AG, MVV Energie AG, Keppel Seghers, Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Ramboll Group A/S, ARX Arcillex SA, Xcel Energy Inc., Wheelabrator Technologies Inc., Covanta Holding Corporation, C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Ltd., China Everbright International Ltd., Green Conversion Systems LLC, Foster Wheeler AG, Jansen Combustion & Boiler Technologies, Plasco Energy Group Inc., and Veolia Environment SA are the leading players of Waste to Energy market across the globe.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the global waste to energy market, in terms of value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting waste to energy market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global waste to energy market on the basis of technology.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global waste to energy market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Table of Contents:
Chapter One: Research Framework
Chapter Two: Research methodology
Chapter Three: Executive summary
Chapter Four: Industry Insights
Chapter Five: Global Waste to Energy Market Overview
Chapter Six: Global Waste to Energy Market, By Technology
Chapter Seven: Global Waste to Energy Market, By Region
Chapter Eight: Global Power Rental Market, By Applications
Chapter Nine: Company Profiles
Browse full Table of Contents@
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting provides a full scope of business intelligence solution for solving your toughest challenges. BWC is an emerging global expert & pioneer in the market research and provision of exclusive market INTEL. We optimize your decision making by equipping your industry with an accurate & better market research according to your industry demands through our professionally designed qualitative & quantitative research methods. Our trendy & efficient sample collection methods, integrated data solutions as well as methodologies certainly make us a better partner that you can rely on. With collective experience in the varied fields of retail, market research and reporting, we provide the business insight and business practices that would give the required impetus for your company’s growth.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826