A smart grid is a modernized electricity transmission and distribution network that includes two-way communication systems and enables the integration of technologies.
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Smart Grid Market represents an unprecedented opportunity to move the energy industry into a new era of reliability, availability, and efficiency that will contribute to our economic and environmental health. Due to a rise in government support and substantial investment by organizations towards smart grid technology implementation, the industry is projected to witness positive growth.
Get PDF Sample of this Research Report@
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), global investment in digital electricity infrastructure was over USD 50 billion in 2017. A similar increase is expected from growing needs for cooling, with the number of home air conditioners in developing economies rising to 2.5 billion units, up from about 600 million today.
Strengthening focus toward renewable energy integration along with growing implementation of ICT technologies will push the distribution smart grid market growth. In addition, raising awareness toward energy efficiency backed by increasing legislative funding to strengthen grid reliability will complement the business landscape. Growing energy demand accompanied by growing concerns relating to unplanned power outages and environment protection will boost the smart grid market growth.
Global Smart Grid Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies such as General Electric, ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Itron, Landis+Gyr, Aclara, Cisco, OSI, IBM, Wipro, Honeywell, Oracle, S&C Electric Company, Eaton, Trilliant Holdings, Globema, Tech Mahindra, Enel X, eSmart Systems, and Grid4C are the leading players of smart grid market across the globe.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the global smart grid market, in terms of value.
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting smart grid market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global smart grid market on the basis of technology, deployment, and service.
- To examine competitive developments like technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global smart grid market.
- To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Table of Contents:
Chapter One: Research Framework
Chapter Two: Research methodology
Chapter Three: Executive summary
Chapter Four: Industry Insights
Chapter Five: Global Smart Grid Market Overview
Chapter Six: Global Smart Grid Market, By Technology
Chapter Seven: Global Smart Grid Market, By Deployment
Chapter Eight: Global Smart Grid Market, By Service
Chapter Nine: Company Profiles
Browse full Table of Contents@
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting provides a full scope of business intelligence solution for solving your toughest challenges. BWC is an emerging global expert & pioneer in the market research and provision of exclusive market INTEL. We optimize your decision making by equipping your industry with an accurate & better market research according to your industry demands through our professionally designed qualitative & quantitative research methods. Our trendy & efficient sample collection methods, integrated data solutions as well as methodologies certainly make us a better partner that you can rely on. With collective experience in the varied fields of retail, market research and reporting, we provide the business insight and business practices that would give the required impetus for your company’s growth.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826