Butyl acrylate is one of the highly produced derivatives from n-Butanol. It is an acrylate monomer used in latex paint formulations in industrial & architectural activities, enamels, textiles, and paper finishes. Acrylates are commercially manufactured using acrylic acid and n-Butanol as feedstock. Nearly 40.0% of the total n-Butanol produced was used for manufacturing butyl acrylates in 2016. The market for butyl acrylate is directly linked to the booming construction industry as it is used in solvent-based industrial & architectural paints, enamels, textiles, and paper finishes, which majorly drive its demand around the globe. The considerable growth of the construction industry in various regions, including APAC, is driving the demand for construction materials including paints, coatings, and adhesives. Thus, the increasing demand for n-butyl acrylate is a key driver for the increasing demand for n-Butanol.
Get Sample Copy Of Report At https://researchreportsinc.com/report-sample/91749
This report focuses on N-butanol volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall N-butanol market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
Major Market Players
- Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Formosa Plastic Group
- China Nation Petroleum
- Sasol Limited
- Kyowa Hakko
- The Kaiteki Company
- Oxea Group
- Yankuang Group
- Bohai Chemical Industry
Global N-butanol Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Chemical butanol
Global N-butanol Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Synthetic raw materials
Discount on This Report: https://researchreportsinc.com/check-discount/91749
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Abbreviation and Acronyms
Chapter 3 Industry Trend Analysis
Chapter 4 Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 5 Latest Industry Dynamics
Chapter 6 Trading Analysis
Chapter 7 Historical and Current N-butanol Industry in North America (2013-2018)
Chapter 8 Historical and Current N-butanol Industry in South America (2013-2018)
Chapter 9 Historical and Current N-butanol Industry in Asia & Pacific (2013-2018)
Chapter 10 Historical and Current N-butanol Industry in Europe (2013-2018)
Chapter 11 Summary for Global N-butanol Industry (2013-2018)
Chapter 12 Global N-butanol Industry Forecast (2019-2024)
Directly Purchase Report at: https://researchreportsinc.com/checkout/91949
- To study and analyze the global N-butanol consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of N-butanol industry by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global N-butanol manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, industry share, industry competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the N-butanol with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total industry.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the industry (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
About Research Reports Inc.
Research Reports Inc offers premium progressive statistical surveying, Industry research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries around the globe. Research Reports Inc. understands how imperative numerical surveying knowledge is for your management. Therefore, we have associated with the leading publishers and research firms all specially designed in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most devoted data available.
Manager (Business Development) – Research Reports Inc.
Phone: US +1-855-419-2424 | Direct: +44-033-080-7757