A bumper is a structure attached to or integrated with the front and rear ends of a motor vehicle, to absorb impact in a minor collision, ideally minimizing repair costs.
The global automotive bumper industry, which is highly consolidated, comprises manufacturers of front and rear bumpers for vehicles. Europe dominates the industry with the largest industry share. The industry is largely dominated by five leading companies: Compagnie Plastic Omnium, Faurecia, Magna International, Futaba Industrial Company, and Toyoda Gosei Company. Continuous modernization and technological expansion, significant investment in research and development efforts, government policies, and safety regulations all affect industry dynamics significantly.
The Global Market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Avail a Free sample 121 Pages copy before purchase:
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Automotive Rear Bumper.
Top Leading Companies are: Plastic Omnium,Magna,SMP,Tong Yang,Hyundai Mobis,Benteler,Jiangnan MPT,Toyoda Gosei,Flex-N-Gate,KIRCHHOFF,Huayu Automotive,Seoyon E-Hwa,Zhejiang Yuanchi,AGS,Rehau,Ecoplastic
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Automotive Rear Bumper Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Automotive Rear Bumper Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Automotive Rear Bumper, with sales, revenue, and price of Automotive Rear Bumper, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automotive Rear Bumper, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Automotive Rear Bumper market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Automotive Rear Bumper sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
This industry study presents the global Automotive Rear Bumper market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Automotive Rear Bumper production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Automotive Rear Bumper in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Plastic Omnium, Magna, etc.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Automotive Rear Bumper Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Automotive Rear Bumper Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Automotive Rear Bumper Market.
Automotive Rear Bumper Market, by Types:
Plastic Rear Bumper
Metal Rear Bumper
Automotive Rear Bumper Market, by Applications:
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Automotive Rear Bumper overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Automotive Rear Bumper Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Automotive Rear Bumper Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Automotive Rear Bumper market.
- Global Automotive Rear Bumper Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Automotive Rear Bumper markets.
- Global Automotive Rear Bumper Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234