Automation as a Service (AaaS) is set to disrupt the tech and professional services industry by democratising robotic process automation (RPA). Automation as a Service (AaaS) packages research, education, consulting and execution under a fixed price per process model.
Automation-as-a-service solutions and services are used for various business functions, which include Information Technology (IT), sales and marketing, finance, operations, and Human Resource (HR). The sales and marketing business function is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the increasing need for sales and marketing departments across industries, to automate various repetitive and mundane tasks that utilize a lot of time of the sales and marketing representatives, which can otherwise be used for beneficial tasks such as customer acquisition and retainment.
The Global Automation-as-a-Service Market size is expected to grow from USD 1.56 Billion in 2016 to USD 6.23 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 28.1%.
Avail a Free sample 94 Pages copy before purchase:
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Automation-as-a-Service.
Top Leading Companies are: Automation Anywhere, Inc. (US),Blue Prism Group plc (UK),International Business Machines Corporation (US),Kofax Inc.(US),NICE Ltd. (Israel),Pegasystems Inc.(US),Microsoft Corporation(US),UiPath(US),HCL Technologies Limited (India),Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (US)
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Automation-as-a-Service Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Automation-as-a-Service Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Automation-as-a-Service, with sales, revenue, and price of Automation-as-a-Service, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automation-as-a-Service, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Automation-as-a-Service market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Automation-as-a-Service sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Technological advancements have eased several processes in personal and professional lives of people. One such domain that promises improved activities using latest technologies is automation. Automation as a service is growing in importance over the last few years. The global automation as a service market is predicted to grow at a tremendous rate in the forthcoming years.
Geographically, North America is predicted to hold the highest share in the global automation as a service market. The availability of modern information technology infrastructure coupled with growing tech savvy population is propelling growth in this region. Similar aspects will maintain the momentum in Europe. At the same time, market players will be keen about the growing demand in Asia Pacific. Developing countries like India and China that are constantly increasing focus on digitization are favoring demand for the service.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Automation-as-a-Service Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Automation-as-a-Service Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Automation-as-a-Service Market.
Automation-as-a-Service Market, by Types:
Automation-as-a-Service Market, by Applications:
Telecom and IT
Retail and Consumer goods
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Government and Defense
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Automation-as-a-Service overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Automation-as-a-Service Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Automation-as-a-Service Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Automation-as-a-Service market.
- Global Automation-as-a-Service Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Automation-as-a-Service markets.
- Global Automation-as-a-Service Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234