Aniline, also known as aminobenzene or phenylamine, is an organic chemical compound which consists of a phenyl group attached to an amino group. It is oily and colourless in appearance with an unpleasant odour. Aniline is a flammable liquid which is slightly soluble in water, and slowly resinifies and oxidizes in air. Nowadays, aniline is gaining traction as it is used to manufacture a wide array of end-products ranging from aramid fibre and polyurethane foam to pharmaceuticals.
Aniline demand as a solvent and gasoline anti knock additive is expected to escalate owing to increasing gasoline demand and rapid industrialization particularly in developing nations. EPA revised (2002) NIOSH’s recommendation (1992) for designating aniline as carcinogen. This yields favorable regulatory environment for aniline market growth. MDI price volatility is anticipated to hinder the global market growth. Increasing applications of aniline as metal corrosion inhibitor is touted to provide opportunities for market participants over the next six years.
The Global Aniline Market value is further expected to reach a volume of 10.1 Million Tons by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.3% during 2019-2025.
Avail a Free sample 117 Pages copy before purchase:
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Aniline.
Top Leading Companies are: BASF,Bayer,Huntsman,Mitsubishi Chemical,Sumitomo Chemical,Arrow Chemical Group,EMCO Dyestuff,GNFC,Hindustan Organic Chemicals,Tosoh,Wanhua Chemical Group
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Aniline Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Aniline Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Aniline, with sales, revenue, and price of Aniline, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Aniline, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Aniline market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Aniline sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
On the basis of end use, the global market for aniline market could be bifurcated into Packaging, Insulation, Automotive, and rubber products and consumers goods. Among these end-use segment, automotive sector likely to dominates the global market for aniline in terms of adoption. On the geographical point of view, Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global market for aniline on account of rising industrial sector. Furthermore, India and China Played significant role for investment in chemical industry. This can be one of the key factor propelling growth of the global aniline market in near future. Furthermore, increasing presence of aniline pants in Asia Pacific is another factor supporting growth of this market.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Aniline Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Aniline Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Aniline Market.
Aniline Market, by Types:
Aniline Market, by Applications:
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Aniline overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Aniline Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Aniline Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Aniline market.
- Global Aniline Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Aniline markets.
- Global Aniline Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234