Market Definition: Fall Detection System Market
Global Fall Detection System Market is expected to reach USD 479.55 Million by 2025 from USD 341.17 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
The major factors driving the growth of market are ability to assist in case of fall, growth in enhanced medical alert services, increased demand of wearable technology based fall detection system and growth in demand of smart phones. On the other hand, low acceptance of technology among elder population may hinder the growth of the market.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fall-detection-system-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
Some of the key factors driving the market for global fall detection system are ability to assist in case of fall, growth in enhanced medical alert services. Increased demand of wearable technology based fall detection system and growth in demand of smart phones are the other factor which will drive the demand of global fall detection system market.
- Low acceptance of technology among elder population is the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Rising geriatric population and implementation of machine learning approach to detect fall are some of the factors which will drive the market in future.
Key Market Competitors: Fall Detection System Market
Few of the major competitors are LifeFone, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Intel Corporation, VitalConnect, Blue Willow Systems, LifeCall, Williamson Corporation, Life Assure, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, Semtech Corporation, Connect America, Tunstall, Bay Alarm Medical, MobileHelp, Mytrex, Inc., AlertOne Services, LLC and MariCare, among others.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
This Market report is based on unique research done by our team which delivers analytical scrutiny of the market across several segments. The report additionally consists of current size and Summary of the market and industry combined with outlook prospects. In addition, key market makers are examined on numerous factors such as company overview, product portfolio, and revenue details during the forecast year. Also, the total potential of the market is briefed in the full report. The report highlights CAGR value fluctuations during the forecast period of 2019-2026 for the market. The base year for calculation in the report is considered as 2017 while the historic year is 2016 which will inform you how the Market is going to act upon in the forecast years by giving information about the several market insights.
Market Segmentation: Fall Detection System Market
- The global fall detection system market is segmented based on product type into two notable segments; automatic fall detection system and manual fall detection system. The fall detection system market is dominated by automatic fall detection system with 84.4% market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period
- The global fall detection system market is segmented based on algorithm into two notable segments; machine learning and simple threshold.
- The global fall detection system market is divided on the basis of component into three notable segments; accelerometers and gyroscope, multimodal sensor and unimodal or bimodal sensor.
- Based on system, the global fall detection system market is segmented into four notable segments; wearable, non-wearable, in-home cellular system and in-home landline system. Wearables are sub segmented into watches, necklace/pendant and clip on. Non- wearables are further sub-divided into camera, floor sensor and wall sensor.
- The global fall detection system market is categorized based on end user into four notable segments; home care setting, hospital and senior assisted living facilities, lone worker and others.
TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!!
- Accelerometers and Gyroscope market is growing with the highest CAGR
- Automatic fall detection system is driving the market with highest market share.
- Wearable segment is dominating the fall detection system market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research