Imagine a world where your fridge can detect that you are running out of milk and order it while you are asleep. Or where your home thermostat automatically lowers the temperature when you leave the house and raises it the moment you return. The “Internet of Things” (IoT) refers to a world where various devices are connected to the internet with a view to automating more of our lives, saving energy, and making industrial processes run more efficiently.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/349173
We are still early in this technology cycle. As yet, there are no common standards, so it is difficult to predict any long-term winners and losers. However, executives need to understand IoT because it will soon morph into a mega theme. Inside, our analysis offers a framework in which to look at IoT, summarizing the important trends and identifying the key players.
Opportunities for FMCG companies to develop smart tech are growing as consumer demands and IoT technology continue to evolve. Smart tools give consumers newfound abilities to monitor and manage their lifestyles. On the same time, IoT devices are being used to enhance customer experience in stores through interactive terminals that react to movement, tools for creating a virtual or augmented reality experience, and robots as smart sales assistants.
In-store marketing can be better tailored to customers by displaying targeted messages on digital signage screens or mobile devices when sensors and cameras can detect customers’ gender, approximate age, group size, or facial expressions. Various leading retailers have successfully implemented IoT solutions for their stores and supply chains, including Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Ocado, and Levi’s, as well as various smaller fashion retailers. However, many retailers still lack a viable IoT strategy.
The report “Internet of Things in FMCG and Retail – Thematic Research”, is built on a unique thematic methodologyfor valuing Technology, Telecom, Retail and FMGC companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. The report is Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together, how conflicting themes might interact with one another and the ability to identify which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
Companies Mentioned: Akamai, Amazon, Apple, ARM, Atmel, Broadcom, CalAmp, Cisco, Ericsson, F5 Networks, General, Electric (GE), Google, IBM, Infoblox, Intel, Microchip, Microsoft, NXP/, Freescale, Qualcomm, Samsung, SAP, Software AG, Splunk, AlertMe, Arqiva, Arrayent, August, Ayla, Networks, Balyo, Belkin, BigBelly, Canary, DroneShield, Electric Imp, Evrythng, Fitbit, Libelium, Neul, Nordic Semiconductor, Oort, Tado, Thingsquare, Alibaba, Burberry, Farfetch, Kroger, Levi’s, Lowe’s, Lululemon, Macy’s, Next, Ocado, Rite Aid, Target, Unilever, The Coca-ColaCompany, L’Oreal, Nestlé
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
– Reports Intellecthas developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, Reports Intellect tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in Reports Intellect “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy :
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – +1-706-996-2486US Address:
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303