Paper pulp is a lignocellulosic fibrous material prepared by chemically or mechanically separating cellulose fibres from wood, fibre crops or waste paper. The wood fiber sources required for pulping are, 45% sawmill residue, 21% logs and chips, and 34% recycled paper. Pulp is one of the most abundant raw materials worldwide.
Paper pulp is the raw material for paper manufacture that contains vegetable, mineral, or man-made fibres. It forms a matted or felted sheet on a screen when moisture is removed.
Wood pulp, the most used paper pulp, is a type of material that is created by processing wood collected from trees, and serves as the basis for the creation of a wide range of paper-based products. Several different processes are utilized to reduce the wood into a form that is ideal for manufacturing different types of paper goods, including paper used in printing books, magazines, and newspapers. The resulting paper product can also be used to create other paper products, including disposable paper plates, paper towels, and other common household items.
The Global Paper and Pulp Market size will increase to 86700 Million US$ by 2025, from 63300 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
Avail a sample 147 Pages copy before purchase:
Top Leading Companies are: Stora Enso (FI),Fibria (BR),RGE (SG),Sappi (ZA),UMP (FI),ARAUCO (CL),CMPC (CL),APP (SG),Metsa Fibre (FI),Suzano (BR),IP (US),Resolute (CA),Ilim (RU),Sdra Cell (SE),Domtar (US),Nippon Paper (JP),Mercer (CA),Eldorado (BR),Cenibra (BR),Oji Paper (JP),Ence (ES),Canfor (CA),West Fraser (CA)
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Paper and Pulp.
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Paper and Pulp Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Paper and Pulp Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Paper and Pulp, with sales, revenue, and price of Paper and Pulp, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Paper and Pulp, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Paper and Pulp market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Paper and Pulp sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Paper and pulp market is computed by the volume and value of the original pulp used for paper production in the report. There are BSK pulp, BHK pulp and BCTMP, etc. BHK pulp is the mainly product in the world at present, represented about 53% of the global production market while BSK pulp is about 41%. And BCTMP is a rare type, represented less than 5% of the total. Paper pulp can be used in printing and writing paper, tissue paper, etc. The printing and writing paper is the main use of the Paper pulp with the share of about 2/3 in the world. The global average price of paper pulp is in the falling volatility trend, from 712 $/kg in 2012 to 683 $/kg in 2016.
Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, Finland, USA, Chile and China are now the key producers of Paper pulp in the world. China is the largest consumption and import country of Paper pulp products in the world in the past few years while the market share is about 1/3 in 2016, and China will keep the leading position in the next few years. Brazil, Canada, Indonesia and Chile are now the most key exporters of paper pulp in the world.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Paper and Pulp Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Paper and Pulp Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Paper and Pulp Market.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Paper and Pulp Market, by Types:
Bleached Softwood Kraft Pulp (BSK)
Birch Hardwood Kraft Pulp (BHK)
High Yield Pulp (HYP)
Paper and Pulp Market, by Applications:
Printing and Writing Paper
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Paper and Pulp overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Paper and Pulp Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Paper and Pulp Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Paper and Pulp market.
- Global Paper and Pulp Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Paper and Pulp markets.
- Global Paper and Pulp Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234