Juvenile Life Insurance is permanent Life Insurance that insures the life of a child (generally under age 18). It is a financial planning tool that provides a tax advantaged savings vehicle with potential for a lifetime of benefits. Juvenile Life Insurance, or child Life Insurance, is usually purchased to protect a family against the sudden and unexpected costs of a funeral and burial with much lower face values. Should the juvenile survive to their college years it can then take on the form of a financial planning tool.
The Global Juvenile Life Insurance Market is valued at 36100 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 88500 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 16.1% between 2019 and 2024.
Avail a sample 108 Pages copy before purchase:
Top Leading Companies are: Allianz,Assicurazioni Generali,China Life Insurance,MetLife,PingAn,AXA,Sumitomo Life Insurance,Aegon,Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance,CPIC,Aviva,Munich Re Group,Zurich Financial Services ,Nippon Life Insurance ,Gerber Life Insurance,AIG
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Juvenile Life Insurance.
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Juvenile Life Insurance overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Gross premiums increased in most countries in the Juvenile Life Insurance in 2017. This growth may be a sign or a consequence of more favorable economic conditions, leading individuals to purchase Juvenile Life Insurance products. In most countries, the relatively low penetration of Juvenile Life Insurance (especially in South America and some Asian countries) shows that the Juvenile Life Insurance sector still has significant room to expand. In some countries, gross premiums declined where the continued low interest rates may have deterred individuals from purchasing Life Insurance products with lower guarantees. The Europe and North America has relative growth rate due to the lower birth rate and some developed also have the similar phenomenon, China has higher growth rate due the higher birth rate and China’s Second Child Policy and China’s high growth rate in economic.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Juvenile Life Insurance Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Juvenile Life Insurance Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Juvenile Life Insurance Market.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Juvenile Life Insurance Market, by Types:
Juvenile Life Insurance Market, by Applications:
<10 Years Old
10~18 Years Old
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Juvenile Life Insurance Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Juvenile Life Insurance Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Juvenile Life Insurance market.
- Global Juvenile Life Insurance Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Juvenile Life Insurance markets.
- Global Juvenile Life Insurance Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234